This blog is to help me appreciate every wonderful day I am blessed with and to remember the silly and beautiful moments I have with the people I love most.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Army Crawl
I just wanted to document that today J is officially army crawling. He has learned so fast. C can't protect her toys anymore and I've got to baby proof the house again. I need a walker!
hi there! i found your blog through a friend of a friend of a friend. it is great!
anyway... i think i know you. i think we were in the same married student ward. usu 28th i think... anyway... small world if you are the same person... if not... well, i love your blog!
"God planted within women something divine that expresses itself in quiet strength, in refinement, in peace, in goodness, in virtue, in truth, in love.”
3 comments:
You go J. That is awesome.
hi there! i found your blog through a friend of a friend of a friend. it is great!
anyway... i think i know you. i think we were in the same married student ward. usu 28th i think... anyway... small world if you are the same person... if not... well, i love your blog!
I did attend that ward. Crazy. Send me your blog address.
Post a Comment