Isn't it funny how people get mad at gas companies when they charge too much for gas, but they don't get upset at fancy restaurants or nice new car dealers when they over price. If it is costing too much; then use less. I think it is a great step towards conservation. If it is costing too much then maybe people will make an effort to use other methods of transportation. I hate that gas is high priced, but I hate that houses close to downtown cost so much too. Demand determines the price!!!
Thanks to the Coovers and other good friends M and I are doing better at conservation. We are starting a garden and a compost pile too. These are good steps to being more self sufficient and friendly to the earth as well. Here is more info on how to be self sufficient. http://www.providentliving.org/channel/0,11677,1706-1,00.html Does anyone have good suggestions about how to implement good conservation habits?

1 comment:
Yeah, I'm seriously encouraging K. to move us out in the boonies so we can't go anywhere - only once a month ventures. Maybe we can even drop electricity and start only using daylight hours, then we could save a few buck there. I'm sick and tired of having to restrict my driving due to high prices, it would be one thing if I had to cut out our dining out, or the clothing bill, but those things have already been cut out. The next thing to cut is gas, and food.
Post a Comment