C woke up at 3:00 a.m. this morning crying and shaking. She had a bad dream and she didn't go back to sleep until 5:00 a.m. Only because I let her sleep in our room. Which I don't usually allow. She kept on saying that the cup was going to get her. I laid down in bed with her and her eyes were wide open and she was shaking! Poor thing. I don't know why a cup would be scary, but I think that with all the Halloween stuff going on she is picking up on being scared. She started to scream when we were in Wal-mart because there was a monster that lifted his own head off his body. I can't believe they are selling that stuff! Anyway I took a
video of her telling what happed in her dream. I guess I am a bad mom, but I think it is so funny that a cup was going to get her.
Here is a picture of what the scary cup looked like:
No comments:
Post a Comment