
Celie got the privilege to blow the candle out. She was very excited and proud. I don't know why she is lifting her arms up. Maybe she thinks that she can get more air than way???

Unlike Celie, Jack decided that eating the cake was a great idea. A little hesitant at first, but most are, right?


I think the kids had fun. At least they had cup cakes to eat. We also had races, musical pumpkins and a kids blowup jumpy thing (I don't know the name of it).

Happy Birthday song.

Some of the friends




4 comments:
Looks like it was a fun birthday party. Happy Birthday Jack.
Ahh, another party that we missed out on. I'm glad that you have many friends that can join in when family can't. Terrific that it wasn't a rainy day.
Love J's brown eyes. They are hypnotic. I perdict that it will take less than 15 yrs. before he has a following of females.
Cupcakes what a great idea. Outside are you crazy it is November. Ha, Ha, Looks like fun especially with all of the people around.
My birthday is in November and I have never had it outside. Maybe I should move more south.
Post a Comment