This blog is to help me appreciate every wonderful day I am blessed with and to remember the silly and beautiful moments I have with the people I love most.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Tabernacle Choir
Congratulations Bob!!!! My brother in-law has made it into the choir. We are so excited for him. If you have never heard of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir before then you must check it out!
At least someone in your incredibly talented family tried out for the Tabernacle Choir. All of you could be in the choir if time and place allowed. I was very glad to have heard B sing once at the Concerts at noontime series a couple of years ago.
It is about time someone from your family go in. What incredible experiences he will have. I hope his family will be blessed for the extra time he will be away.
"God planted within women something divine that expresses itself in quiet strength, in refinement, in peace, in goodness, in virtue, in truth, in love.”
3 comments:
At least someone in your incredibly talented family tried out for the Tabernacle Choir. All of you could be in the choir if time and place allowed.
I was very glad to have heard B sing once at the Concerts at noontime series a couple of years ago.
Go Bob!! Go Bob!! We will be watching for him. :)
It is about time someone from your family go in. What incredible experiences he will have. I hope his family will be blessed for the extra time he will be away.
Post a Comment