Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Due Date

So I got an ultrasound and I am am exactly as far along as I thought I was! I am so smart. The baby is due on June 29, 2008. We find out the gender middle of February! I have pictures from our ultrasound, but haven't gotten them on the computer yet. I'll do that later. It is good to know that I just have one baby in there and all is well. I went down town for my appointment and it took a half of a day. I felt bad for my sweet friend babysitting. It is nice to know that there are top notch doctors and hospitals down town, so that makes it worth the travel and time spent.

3 comments:

Mel said...

June will be a fun time to celebrate a birthday. I'm glad you got everything checked out:) I can't wait to hear about the gender.

Elder and Sister Allsop 2013-15 said...

Ok, so this is all for real. Some of us forget since we don't see you and also because for the most part you get along so well not having many sick days.
June is an excellent month for an addition to the family.
We are excited for another grandbaby.

Jennie said...

congrats on your new baby! i haven't checked your blog in awhile and it was fun to catch up and see how you and your family are doing!