Happy New Year!
I am trying to think of goals to commit to this year. Actually, I correct myself. I am trying to whittle down my list of desired goals to a more achievable and realistic list of goals. M is so great about motivating himself to improve life and working hard at it every waking moment. He says he doesn't want to look back and think he could have done more. He was like that on his mission too. I really have a great hubby. Maybe I could just make one goal this year. Be more like M! Isn't that a wonderful part of marriage?
Anyway, I hope all y'all (a very popular phrase in Texas) have a wonderful start to this wonderful new year!

2 comments:
I should resolve to be more like both you and M but I know that I would fail;) You are two very awesome people.. I could never live up to it.
My goals are simple this year: laugh more, play more, say "I'm sorry" more.
Happy New Year!
Goals. I haven't figured out exactly yet but have been thinking about it. Each year is like a fresh breath of air. Encouragement for a better start.
Post a Comment