Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lunch Downtown

During the Christmas break we drove downtown to meet up with Daddy for lunch. It was nice. We went to a pleasant park and there was this big water pool with a monument for the founder of the city. I think we will have to do this again.







5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how fun. What a beautiful park. R U sure you are not in D.C. Celie where are your sunglasses? It looks like beautiful weather there.

Dani said...

So fun! Don't you just love downtown?!? I love that we're so close to so many great things to do...now if I can just get motivated to brave the "Houston Cold" and go do them! :)

attack of The Mouse said...

I'm officalially jealous -- from: where the sun doesn't shine. Where are your winter woolies? Oh yeah you don't need them. Enjoy the sun for us.

shae :) said...

It looks so warm there and beautiful.

shae :) said...

Oh, I noticed that Nathan now is wearing same outfit that Jack is wearing in the picture. How funny:)