Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sick boy

Poor Jack is sick. I was just telling my mom how my kids hardly ever get sick. Of course he gets sick right after that conversation. I know you are thinking he doesn't look very sick in these pictures, but it hasn't hit him full blown yet. This is the first day. The second day he could barely stand and he slept in my arms most of the day.

These pictures are of Jack in the tub. He is so happy because he got to play with a water bottle and a rag. Celie usually steals them away from him at bath time. Since he threw-up all over himself and me he got to have his own bath. King of the tub!! Isn't he so cute?

1 comment:

Elder and Sister Allsop 2013-15 said...

So sorry good natured J. was ill. I hope that it was short lived. He is such a handsome boy.