There is a lot going on and I am winding down to the end of this pregnancy. There's no pics right now, but here is a little bit of our happenings the past few weeks.
*Ty came to visit for a few days. We loved having him here!
*Aunt Sheri came to visit too. Celie loved having family over, but still wondered why her cousins didn't come.
*My anniversary gift to Marty was a trip to the raceway. It was crazy loud, but fun to watch. We all, especially Celie, loved it.
*My sweet friends threw a baby shower for me at Carino's. I had never been there. I will definitely go back. Yum. Thanks Julianne - I had a lot of fun.
*The kids and I go to the pool or play in the backyard. We have a lot of fun.
*I am finished taking care of the garden and Marty is too busy so it is overgrowing! It is huge.
*I arranged for a friend of Marty's and himself to go for a morning motorcycle ride, just for fun. They deserved it! I think they drove about 4 hours total and visited the sink hole. Fun, fun.
*We had a neighborhood get-together, but only four families showed up.
*I am getting a doula for the birth of this baby - wish me luck. I am excited.
Since the baby will be coming soon. I will be taking a break from blogging for a while until I get back on my feet. Thanks to my 3 readers for keeping me going with the posts! I'll write again soon.
Florida National Parks
7 years ago

3 comments:
You have every rights to take a break and just wait for this new son to show up. Now you are going to have to tell this oldie what a doula is. You are so thoughtful to think of things M. would like. A four hour motorcycle ride. I'm sure he was in heaven.
Now if you would happen to get on my schedule, this baby would come about 7-8 days early. How does that sound?
Wish'in and pray'in for you.
Grandma
Great post...you guys have been busy! And I never got to talk to you on Sunday, but I am soooo sorry that I couldn't make it to the shower...the night was crazy for us with meetings and conflicting schedules, but I do have a gift to drop by sometime, so I'll see you soon.
Melanie and Marty
It has been far to long since I have talked to you. I think about how you are doing and I love reading your blog. I am so excited for the new addition to your family. I hope everything goes well. I'd love to hear how things go with the doula. You guys are so awesome. We miss you here in College Station. We would love to come visit you in a few months after the baby gets a little older. It would be great to see you again. Good Luck with everything!
Tiffany Redd
Post a Comment