Sunday, September 28, 2008

Jett's Blessing

We were so lucky to have Grandpa and Grandma Allsop visit us during Jett's special blessing. Marty gave a beautiful blessing that brought me to tears. Jett has been such an easy going boy. I am grateful every day to have him with us. I never knew babies could sleep that much! Thank you Jett!


So classic of Jack; cars on the head. It is a more challenging terrain. They both just adore their new brother.

Family photo time.

G&G with the kids. Jett is so sleepy.

We are so proud to be the parents of Jett. He has brought an extra dose of peace and love into our home.

3 comments:

attack of The Mouse said...

What a cutie. We wish we could have been there. E. is so excited for C. to come for thanksgiving. :) I looked in our closet and we have extra coats if you want and need to use one for C. when she gets here.

Chris and Tiffiney said...

You have such a cute family. Having very little experience in the blessing department, this is one of those moments that scares me the most when it comes time to bless my own kids…
-Chris

Teddy said...

I love baby blessings. Your family looks so beautiful AND color coordinated!