Friday, January 02, 2009

Bunk Beds

Getting ready to see the new surprise in Celie's bedroom with our friends!

Yea, we got bunk beds for the kids! The kids love it! Jack eased into sleeping in the bottom bed. I think he only fell out twice! But, after the Utah trip he started to get out of bed a lot. So now we have a pack and play in there and if her gets out of bed once then he goes straight into the pack and play. It works nicely. Jack especially love to climb up onto the top bunk to sleep with Celie. They are best friends. Celie is so good at making her bed. It is an art to her. It has to be just right. I thought she would be too young for the top bunk, but she is isn't even scared. I think she did fall out once, but since it is a full on the bottom she just bounced and thought it was funny! Yea for bunk beds!

3 comments:

The Silly Witch said...

How cute! I remember loving bunk beds when I was a kid.

Elder and Sister Allsop 2013-15 said...

This is so fun to see how excited C. and J. were about there bunk beds, but then there is little that C. doesn't get excited about. I'm so glad it is working out well for their sleeping arrangements.
Grandma A.

Mel said...

I haven't seen bunkbeds without a top rail since the one we had as kids. Good idea using the pack-n-play as a consequence! The kids look adorable as usual. Yeah for updating the blog;)