
Tonight is very special! I have just paid off the last of our student loans!!!!! I am so excited you have no idea. It means so much to Marty and I to be out of debt in this aspect. House is next :(
Marty and I believe that living within our means is essential to security, peacefulness in the home, self reliance, and overall happiness in life and marriage. I can't tell you how much of a comfort it has been knowing that my spouse and I agree on how to live financially. This bring us together and I can honestly say that I never worried about us getting into trouble financially because we never got into unnecessary debt. Even when we were making less than $10 K a year we lived within our means and were happy. Here is a link if you want to know more about the principles we strive to live by: provident living. Also, here is a link to a small, easy to read booklet that we have loved: One for the money.
Yea for us! I think we will have to celebrate. Don't mean to sound boastful, I'm just so happy and relieved.

3 comments:
Yeah for you guys! We have made some serious progress on our student loans but are not there yet. Congratulations on a big accomplishment. : )
Beth
Can I just say 'ditto' to everything you said? I truly feel so grateful for the way that Marlo takes care of us and that we both agree on our finances. We won't be too far behind you guys!
Congradulations. You have worked hard. :)
Post a Comment