This blog is to help me appreciate every wonderful day I am blessed with and to remember the silly and beautiful moments I have with the people I love most.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Jett's 1st Birthday
Jett is finally one! He is such a fireball. We love him so much and the kids make sure he knows it. He has got a grip like a vice and a smile like a jester. He loves to open and close anything and push around the laundry basket. On his birthday he made sure everyone was laughing so he danced and screamed like a wild thing. Probably his favorite thing to do is dance to music. Any kind of beat comes on and he is shaking his body. Be careful not to get in his way though, he likes to concentrate on his moves. Happy Birthday Jett!
That boy has a life of great promise ahead of him. I saw the way he downed that cake, and I get the idea that he'll be able to get through anything he puts his mind to. Jett is an awesome kid. We love that you guys let us come over and play with him. He's so much fun.
I'm so sad that we still have never ment Jett or Jack. They both look so cute. Jett looks like he had a great Birthday! We'll are going to try and make it out your direction in the next three years!
"God planted within women something divine that expresses itself in quiet strength, in refinement, in peace, in goodness, in virtue, in truth, in love.”
5 comments:
That is an awesome cake face. I'm impressed--that kind of smearing takes skill!
That boy has a life of great promise ahead of him. I saw the way he downed that cake, and I get the idea that he'll be able to get through anything he puts his mind to.
Jett is an awesome kid. We love that you guys let us come over and play with him. He's so much fun.
Still so sad we missed it. We have so much fun with him!!
He sure enjoyed that chocolate cake! Happy Birthday to a handsome little boy!
I'm so sad that we still have never ment Jett or Jack. They both look so cute. Jett looks like he had a great Birthday! We'll are going to try and make it out your direction in the next three years!
Post a Comment