This blog is to help me appreciate every wonderful day I am blessed with and to remember the silly and beautiful moments I have with the people I love most.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Flowers
I love these flowers in my garden. They are so beautiful. I put Jett by them so you can see how big they are. They make me happy. I think they bloom twice a year and they produce a ton of blooms. Isn't Jett so cute?
I love the pretty flowers. Can you believe in November? The bully story was cute. I don't know why anyone would be mean to Celie, she is such a sweetheart.
I'm glad your enjoying them, because I'm completly jealous - flowers in Nov? They are georgeous. Thanks for sharing and yes J. is adorable. Everytime I see pictures of him, there is something about him that reminds me of L. They must be family.
I love those flowers, my mom has (well, had I guess, now that she's moved) them all over her garden. We call them Moon Lilies, but I'm not sure what they really are.
I am amased at the flowers too. I don't know flowers well, but I was thinking they were some kind of lily also. You yard is such a blessing for a growing family. It has more room that many residental yards. Grandma A.
"God planted within women something divine that expresses itself in quiet strength, in refinement, in peace, in goodness, in virtue, in truth, in love.”
6 comments:
I love the pretty flowers. Can you believe in November? The bully story was cute. I don't know why anyone would be mean to Celie, she is such a sweetheart.
I love those, too! I think they are lilies.
I'm glad your enjoying them, because I'm completly jealous - flowers in Nov? They are georgeous. Thanks for sharing and yes J. is adorable. Everytime I see pictures of him, there is something about him that reminds me of L. They must be family.
What beautiful flowers!
I love those flowers, my mom has (well, had I guess, now that she's moved) them all over her garden. We call them Moon Lilies, but I'm not sure what they really are.
I am amased at the flowers too. I don't know flowers well, but I was thinking they were some kind of lily also. You yard is such a blessing for a growing family. It has more room that many residental yards.
Grandma A.
Post a Comment