This little boy has been growing up this past few months. His vocabulary is increasing, but he is still holding on to his troublesome s,r and l's. He also uses the word "my" in place of "I". I have to admit it is so cute though. I put a few pictures to show how his hair has darkened since July. I miss his blond wispy hair. He turned 3 in October and we had a fun party. He liked his cake that I made for him. He is so full of gratitude and hugs. I love that boy. Thanks to Grandma and friends for the gifts. He loves them! His favorite gift was the flashlight Daddy gave him. He has already used up multiple sets of batteries. He has also learned how to not get weaseled out of playing with it by Celie. It did take a while though. She is very good as weaseling. Jack loves to dance, cuddle, Diego, books, fozen (frozen) peas, playing with Celie, Jett, Lincoln, and Chloe, cars, ride a trike and his Daddy. My favorite words out of his mouth are, "My yuv you".




3 comments:
Tonight, while watching "Cars," it was, "My yuv Matow, my YUV Matow." Funny kids you have.
Oh, look what I'm missing. The kids are just growing up so fast. I hadn't checked my blogs lately and was so pleased to see some new posts. Hugs and kisses to all of you. Grandma and Dar will be there soon. I'm jealous.
Grandma A.
I met Grandpa and Dar will be there soon. They left at about 6 am Wed. morning. I'll be praying until they get there safely.
Grandma A.
Post a Comment