This blog is to help me appreciate every wonderful day I am blessed with and to remember the silly and beautiful moments I have with the people I love most.
Monday, December 07, 2009
Harvest Party
Our church had a fun harvest party. Some people dressed up in farm attire and they had some contests too. We won the vegetable garden produce contest. Yea! Our peppers were pretty scary looking, but we won anyway. We had homemade root beer which attracted massive amounts of bees. The drink area was covered in bees so when you went to get a drink you were literally putting your hand into a swarm of bees. Some were not as brave as others. Jett ended up sitting in a puddle of root beer. I quickly had to remove his pants because of all the bees attacking him. He was like a cartoon character walking around with bees all over him. I don't think anyone got stung, thankfully. My kids look so cute in these pictures.
"God planted within women something divine that expresses itself in quiet strength, in refinement, in peace, in goodness, in virtue, in truth, in love.”
1 comment:
You all look so great! I'm missing the Texas weather about right now. And I could use a little humidity!
Post a Comment