This blog is to help me appreciate every wonderful day I am blessed with and to remember the silly and beautiful moments I have with the people I love most.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Fun in 2010
Jack and Celie ready to sing happy Birthday to Marlo.
Oh, how I love to see new pictures of the kids! Each time I can tell they are growing up. Of course we love to see pictures of M and you. Bet you are growing too. Well you should be.
"God planted within women something divine that expresses itself in quiet strength, in refinement, in peace, in goodness, in virtue, in truth, in love.”
1 comment:
Oh, how I love to see new pictures of the kids! Each time I can tell they are growing up. Of course we love to see pictures of M and you. Bet you are growing too. Well you should be.
Post a Comment