Swim team has been great for both Celie and Jack in very different ways. They love it. they are getting in the spirit of competition now and Jack will finally jump in with out too much coaxing.
Go Flying Fish!!
Jett feels it is his turn for a pic.
Celie in her team suit.
Jack with no team suit. I didn't wan't to spend all that money and find out we won't compete.
After I was done taking pics of the other two Jett ran into the spot and posed for me without me asking. He is good at following what the others do.
Team picture. Celie is on the far left while Jack is on the far right.
Flying Fish!






2 comments:
Very fun. Celie looks really, really cute in her teensy team suit--that is one skinny, little girl. We'll have to come out and watch the kids compete one of these weekends.
So great. I am such a swim team fan, hope they had a blast!
Post a Comment