Thursday, September 01, 2011

?Life's Questions?




Jack:     When are you and dad going to die when you are ugly?

Mom:  (shakily) I don't know.  No one knows.  (left the room quickly so I wouldn't laugh in front of him)

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

I guess old people are ugly, huh? He kills me! :)

Deanna said...

That totally sounds like something he would say! Hilarious!

Wickhams said...

Hey this is Becca Peterson Wickham! Remember Me! It has been forever. My mom just showed me your baby announcement from like a year ago. You have such a cute family. I have twin boys the same age as your youngest! Do you have a facebook page? Mine is Rob-Becca Wickham. Where are you living at these days? We are just getting ready to move in Nov. We just sold our house in Nibley. We are headed to Arizona for 4 months and then to New York. I would love to get in contact with you again. Hope to hear from you!