This blog is to help me appreciate every wonderful day I am blessed with and to remember the silly and beautiful moments I have with the people I love most.
Melanie I am just loving all your posts of your cute family. I am reminded of watching Celie for you when Jack was born. I can't believe that was five years ago. You have such adorable kids. I hope we get to see you again. Next time you are coming to Utah let us know and we will come up to see you
"God planted within women something divine that expresses itself in quiet strength, in refinement, in peace, in goodness, in virtue, in truth, in love.”
1 comment:
Melanie I am just loving all your posts of your cute family. I am reminded of watching Celie for you when Jack was born. I can't believe that was five years ago. You have such adorable kids. I hope we get to see you again. Next time you are coming to Utah let us know and we will come up to see you
Post a Comment