
Yes, Celie is two already. Time has flown by. Back in
Celie is one of the happiest kids I know. She handles “owies” very well and disappointments with fair understanding. She will be a helping hand with her baby brother that’s on his way. I know this because of the care and consideration she offers her baby Cella. Potty time is going well. She is staying dry most of the day. Today we were at the pool and she even held it until I ran her inside to go on the potty. Impressive! She can do anything she sets her mind to. I’ve even seen her clean up (correctly) all of her toys and messes in five minutes or less with out help. Of course, the reward was to watch 101 Dalmatians, the movie.
We are so proud of Celie and we feel so lucky to have her in our family. She keeps us laughing and corrects us when we fall short of our duties. Her prayers are sincere and sometimes very long. Blessing the bunnies, stickers, pool, doggie books, creams (ice cream), hopsicles (popsicles), movies, daddy wok (work), friends, bugs and the list goes on. We love her so much!

3 comments:
Love the pictures! What a cute little girl and so smart. She will be a great help for baby brother. I'm wondering..... does she have any faults? JK
Are you crazy? I only mention the things I want to remember about her! She definatly has her scary side.
She is just perfect.
Post a Comment