Yes, it is true.
Celie is potty trained now.
I am so proud of her.
As soon as we got back to
Texas we let her run around the house “bottom-less” and that seemed to seal the deal for her.
She is great and such a big girl.
She is still a silly thing too.
Her way of dancing to music now is either having Daddy throw her around in the air or walking in circles with her eyes closed hoping she doesn’t run into anything.
Though, I have to say that it is funny when she runs into a wall or a couch.
Celie has also adjusted to moving home very well.
She had fun playing with her old, left behind toys and when she went to our first playgroup she walked into the house and said very loudly “Hello Friends”.
She walked around to each baby and kid to touch their shoulder, greet them with a smile and say hi.
All the moms got a kick out of that.
1 comment:
Yeah!! Potty Trained!! That is a wonderful feat to have overcome. When we are at home E. does great when she is "bottom-less" but she has not figured out the whole idea of pulling something off before she goes. I am not too concerned. I figure we are just practicing and when the time is right it will all come. I remember when we first moved here and I started unpacking E. toys, it was wonderful. She played for days with her old toys - even toys that she had when she was a baby. I'm glad to hear Celie likes being back home.
Post a Comment