Thursday, March 01, 2007

Cake and my Dad




It is my dad’s birthday today. C made a cake for him; it has a lot of princess Cinderella sprinkles on it; just what every papa wants. I hope he has a lot of fun on his special day. C wanted to bring the cake to him, but I told her that it was too far away. She was sad for a while until she realized that she could eat the cake instead of give it away. Sorry Dad. We fed the missionaries last night so I decorated the other part of the cake with the words: Let us all press on. Ya, pretty tacky, but it helped C learn about giving and sharing. The missionaries felt special. I hope my dad knows we are thinking of him even though we are far away. Happy 42nd!

2 comments:

Mel said...

You are such a great mom! C looks happy and very proud of her cake. Feeding the missionaries already? Wow, you guys adjust fast!

attack of The Mouse said...

What a fun activity. It looks like Celie had fun helping.