Last night J ate at
8:00 p.m. and then I gave him a little snack at 10 to put him to sleep.
He then slept until
5:00 a.m. Yea!
Wait, there is more.
C woke up with a dry bed and went potty on her own at
5:00 a.m. I am so grateful for a good nights sleep.
It makes all the difference.
We went outside today to clean the highchair and car seat.
Oh it is beautiful weather.
Couldn’t ask for a nicer day.
My favorite forecast; sunny, a little breezy in the mid 70’s!
I need to remember these days when it gets miserable in the summer.
Wish you were all here to enjoy it with us.
For family home evening we planted tomatoes in buckets. It is my first attempt at gardening! I hope all goes well. If any of you have advice on growing them please share! C asks if we can go see the “matoes” every few hours. Aside from getting her hands dirty she loved this project and I think it will be great for her (and me).

No comments:
Post a Comment