This blog is to help me appreciate every wonderful day I am blessed with and to remember the silly and beautiful moments I have with the people I love most.
Silly looks sad! I'm sorry. Last year we sorta fried the tomato plant initially but it recovered and we ended up with more tomatoes than I knew what to do with. There's always hope:)
"God planted within women something divine that expresses itself in quiet strength, in refinement, in peace, in goodness, in virtue, in truth, in love.”
3 comments:
Silly looks sad! I'm sorry. Last year we sorta fried the tomato plant initially but it recovered and we ended up with more tomatoes than I knew what to do with. There's always hope:)
Cute sad face from little C. Hopefully they come out of it. Fresh garden tomatoes are the best.
Ah.
I liked what Mel said.
There is always hope!
Post a Comment