Friday, March 02, 2007

New Job

My sweet hubby is loving his new job. It keeps him busy and he likes that. He says that there is something new every day and he doesn’t have to sit at a desk all day. His official job title is GSC Bar Analyst which is basically a financial analyst. He over sees accountants in different countries!! Crazy huh? He is living the high life with a big office on the 13th floor woowee! I can’t even go visit him. Too much security. Maybe I’ll send the camera with him so he can take pictures! Some day I’ll get up enough guts to drive down town to go to lunch with him. Someday. M got lost going to and from work about every day for a full week. If he can get lost then I don’t know what would happen to me! Well, I just thought y’all would like to know a little bit about M’s new job. He would love a call from you friends and family. Oh, J is just now smiling in his sleep – priceless!!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Glad to hear M is liking his new job! I still have not been to Carls work because of the security issue.

Financial analyst sounds so important! Smarty Marty!

attack of The Mouse said...

Wow!!! What an important title. I'm glad to hear he likes his job. It makes life so much easier.

jarvislady said...

I will probably never see my husbands desk either due to security. It is nice to hear what Marty really does. Sounds exciting to have everyday different and not be at a desk all day.

Tiffany said...

Hey Melanie

It is good to hear from you! Celie is looking so much older and Jack is getting BIG!! I will give you a call so we can come visit some time. Talk to you soon

Tiffany and Corbin