Here she looks like a farm girl in the early 1800's. You know, the ones who don't smile and look like they have had sorrow their whole life. (She is usually a happy girl)
Florida National Parks
7 years ago
This blog is to help me appreciate every wonderful day I am blessed with and to remember the silly and beautiful moments I have with the people I love most.
3 comments:
I love chores. It is good for these little ones to have responsiblity. They are capable. Good for you.
The boots so cute. I love the 1800s sorrowful look. It makes me laugh.
OK, I hate missing out on these cute kids life. Thanks for keeping a Blog and sharing your daily life and espcially the for the pictures.
Thanks for teaching my granddaughter about chores and responsibilities. It will serve her and others well.
Grandma A.
Post a Comment