Sunday, July 15, 2007

Studio One Dancers

I am joining the Studio One Dancers team and teaching a pre-ballet class. I am so excited to be teaching again. This woman and I met at church and she had an extra long waiting list so she asked if I was interested in teaching and now here I am! She made her garage into a dance studio (remember we don't have basements where I live) with hard wood floors and put mirrors and bars up. It is beautiful. Take a look! studioonedancers.com I'll have fun with the 3 and 4 year olds; the only thing I am worried about is how C will do in my class!?!

3 comments:

attack of The Mouse said...

Sounds like a blast. I'm glad you are getting to do something you love. C. will be great and you will have a blast. I wish you lived closer so you could teach E. a thing or two.

jarvislady said...

Life is a little more enjoyable when you do something you love. You should be plenty busy now just trying to keep up. I hope it all goes well for you.

Jennie said...

oh how fun! i am excited for you! i can't wait to hear how it goes!