

We all went to visit M a long time ago at his work. We ate lunch in the cafeteria and met some of his coworkers. We had fun. I couldn't believe how close to downtown we actually live! I was there in no time (with no traffic of course). M didn't want me to take pictures, but as you can see I did anyway. J was hanging on me in the BJorn so he isn't in the picture. Isn't my family so cute?



4 comments:
K. is the same way. No pictures. I think he thinks it is a waste of time. I begged to get pictures of him in front of the law school. He looks like he is being tortured, but I LOVE the memory. Just know I have to do the same thing.
I loved seeing the actual building that M. works in. I always had visions of him working in an office and having his name on the door. I pictured that in my mind as we were trying to decide what to name him. I don't know if his name is on the door or on his desk, but don't you think his full name sounds so official. So nice that you could meet for lunch.
i love the library! it is my new favorite place!
Ahhh, library days! We've had our fair share but it's just the Bookmobile for us now and Crew whines the whole time we are there. I think C is definately an oldest child worrying about rules and all that. She is such a beautiful smarty pants and J is going to be a chick magnet if not already:)
Post a Comment