Sunday, July 15, 2007

Rain Rain Rain

We have been getting amazing rain storms. They just down pour all of the sudden and the thunder and lightning is loud and actually shakes the house. Scary! M doesn't like that I tell C that thunder is just the clouds bumping into one another. Tornado's are spotted just 20 min away from us. I know. It is too close. We can't go swimming because there is thunder almost every day. It has been kind of crazy. M loves the storms. He could sit through a horrendous rain and thunder storm and be very content. Yes, he is a little strange. Surprisingly enough we haven't had too much heat. Yes, the heat index is sometimes up to 103, but not as much as I would have expected in July! I am so glad that I will be gone for most of August!

No comments: