Monday, October 08, 2007

Photo Gallery Questions

Does anyone know of a good way to make a photo gallery available to view by invited guests only? I want to have my family view my pictures and choose to take the ones they want instead of me sending the pics to them individually. I don't want the whole bloggosphere to see it though. I would appreciate any advice! thanks!

2 comments:

attack of The Mouse said...

I have no idea? My guess would be you would have to make your whole blog password protected? How to put a slide show of pictures, I have no idea. Sorry.

Adibobea9 said...

Well I use photobucket and myspace for my pictures. Photobucket has a password way of sharing pictures and myspace has a friends only or private profile security way of dealing with people looking at and downloading your pictures. For example only my friends can look at the pictures of my wife. There are others out there that are better such as facebook and other free image gallerys that you can use but some are limited to size of photos.