Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Some things I love about . . .



J!

I love that he lets me hold him like a little baby cradled in my arms after a fun, silly bath.

I love it when he laughs while I chase him (both of us crawling).

I love that when Daddy and sister are working in the back yard he "talks" to them loudly through the window. "Ya ya da daa" repeated several times.

I love the way he looks at me right before he decides to rip up my precious ensigns.

I love how he eats his breakfast all gone even if it was on the floor a few hours later. :)

I love how he crawls up the indoor slide and goes down on his belly.

I love how he sticks out his tung when he concentrates on a toy ('Hmm, I wonder if this whole thing could fit in my mouth')

I love how he wiggles his bum while I hold him; letting me know he has a full diaper.

I love that he plays with his sister and loves to watch her while she runs around screaming.




C!

I love how she sticks her lips out and wrinkles her brow when talking about being disobedient.

I love that she yells out the ballet steps she's learned as she runs around the house; not doing the step that matches the name.

I love it when she holds me when I am crying and pats my back and tells me it will be ok.

I love that she enjoys catching frogs and "taking care of them"

I love it when she learns a new skill and she says "I am a good girl!" in her surprising voice.

I love it when she reminds me that she is not pushing, taking toys from, or picking up J.

I love that she will always make sure we read scriptures and say family prayers every night.

I love that her favorite movie is "The Restoration"; "I want to watch Joseph Smith".

I love how she follows Daddy around telling him she wants to work, she can help, she will help him make the brick patio. Like a little puppy.


I love my children!

6 comments:

Marilee Leishman said...

That was so cute and fun to read. Thanks for sharing your blog with us! Our blog is
http://leishmanworld.blogspot.com/
I'm so glad that you guys have a blog, I want everyone to have one! Thanks again!

Dani said...

Thanks Melanie! I love the blog! And I love todays lists about your kids...aren't we all so blessed? :)

attack of The Mouse said...

We miss you guys and wish you were closer. These little ones grow way too fast.

Mel said...

I love it that you blog so we can watch your little ones grow:)

I love the new blog wallpaper.

Happy Birthday to J!

Unknown said...

Very cute post. It helped me get to know your kids even better. Now I just need to see a picture of that patio that Marty worked on.

Elder and Sister Allsop 2013-15 said...

Love the new format on your Blog. Love the pictures and the thoughts about your kids. It would be easy for me to write my top 10 things about each of those cuties.
Happy Birthday to Mr. J also. I can't believe he one year old.
Keep all the cuties coming.
So as I figure out (again) how to send pictures via e-mail, I'll share some of my latest.