Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Painting

So on Christmas Eve Marty and I painted our kitchen. It was fun at first and then not so much. Kids did surprisingly well during the whole episode.

First picture is the light tan that it was. Second is the gray primmer suggested to help the red pop and so we only have to use one or two coats of the red instead of 4 or 5. Third picture is the red. I won't be offended if y'all don't like it, but I love it. It is the perfect red that I was looking for. It is beautiful in the sun light and in the indoor lighting in the evening. It makes the kitchen much more warm and welcoming. It makes me want to paint the whole house. What a difference!



It is still a mess, but you can get the picture! That free furniture looks nice against the red, huh?


Let me know what you think?

4 comments:

attack of The Mouse said...

Congratulations.

Dani said...

I love the red!!! You guys did such a good job! And, hello??? Are you expecting?????? How did I not know this!?! Congrats!

Mel said...

Oh... I love love love red walls! It looks great:)

Now I just need to get brave and do some painting around here!

Unknown said...

Oh my, that will compliment your kitchen so well. I love red walls too. And red is so you. It looks great. Way to brighten it up.