Monday, December 10, 2007

Funny Frases

When Marty was in the garage working, Celie was bored and probably bothering him. He said to her, "How about you go find something else to do?" Celie asked what she could go do. He replied "Just use your imagination."

So off Celie went, into the house. She came back ten minutes later with a dissapointed and frusterated look on her face and said to Dad, "Daddy I can't find my imagination!"

Ha ha ha. I hope you had a good laugh like we did.

3 comments:

attack of The Mouse said...

That is too cute. I'm glad you blogged it.

Elder and Sister Allsop 2013-15 said...

You go Celie. I haven't found mine either. How adorable. I can just hear her voice asking that. So cute.
I'm going to call her soon. So tell her Grandma is calling to visit.
Grandma

Unknown said...

Hilarious, I love it.