I loved dressing up and dining. It was fun to get to know the other people at our table. Not to mention a six course meal! Marty got two entre's every night and I wasn't far behind him.



This is in Cozumel, Mexico. We went snorkeling for hours. It was so much fun. We came to the shore a few times while snorkeling so Marty could take a rest. I didn't want to come in at all. We got some underwater pictures. I'll post them if they turn out good. We saw other people swimming with the dolphins - ya we're not that rich. I took some pictures; I'll post those later too.


This first picture isn't our boat, but is a sister ship and it looks identical to the Ecstasy. We really liked the cruise!




When we stopped in Progresso, Mexico we traveled a couple of hours to see one the of the 7 wonders of the world; the Mayan ruines in Chichen Iza (not sure if I spelled that right). I have a lot of pictures, but this one is the main and largest pyramid. Amazing!!


6 comments:
Very very cool and fun! I love snorkeling:) I'm glad you guys went. I can't wait to hear more about it.
Your cruise sounds like such fun. How great you got to got together and rediscover each other.
So cool you guys went. And sqeezed it in before number three. I think the five year mark is a good time to reconnect like this. I hope we do something like this for our five year.
I'm glad you had a great time. It looks awesome.
I totally agree! Getting away from the stresses of the world gives you the time to remember how great the person you chose to be with is. I always look forward to vacations, especially when it is only you and the one you love…
Post a Comment