
We had an Easter party with preschool today. Celie had a blast! As we were driving to the party she reviewed the rules of an Easter hunt over and over. "First you wait, then you run, run, run (she showed us how fast by swinging her arms vigorously), and you pick up a lot of eggs!" She's got it down! She got to hold a baby bunny too. She loves animals. I can't wait until the frogs come back to our house so she can have friends any time!

4 comments:
That is really cute. What a fun day!
I'm still trying to figure out what bunnies have to do with Easter! Ah, but kids love'em. Celie is too cute!
I agree with Mel, what do bunnies have to do with easter. Oh well, they are cute and a lot of fun - I guess. C. is adorable.
I know this probably isn't the best place to put this, but we joined the blogging community and wanted you to know!
-Chris and Tiffiney
http://foreverpuzzled.blogspot.com
Post a Comment