


We placed 4 poles in the ground last summer and planted some vines around them with the intent to build a pergola at some point. I (Marty) finally got around to it. Too bad I picked the hottest Saturday yet this year; it was miserable. I kept the design pretty simple due to constrained resources (tools and $$), but I'm happy with how it turned out. The next stage of this project is to build a wood deck underneath, but that may not happen for quite some time. I really enjoy working in the yard and have so many ideas, but am limited to low cost projects.

2 comments:
Hey, it looks great! I love how well the vines are doing already. A Pergola is in our plans too! You will have to give us all your tips and hints.
I love it. I could not get the vision of the Pergola so it is fantastic to see it come to life.
Post a Comment