Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I've been tagged

Seven random facts about me:

  1. I dream of eating ice all of the time when I am pregnant. I obviously start with this because it is what just happens to be on my mind right now and, well, always. Supposedly that means I am anemic or something. I wish I could have shaved ice as my first choice, sonic ice as my second and third is the ice made at home (which is usually what I get).
  1. I don’t like shopping. I get so frustrated searching for things I want at a price I want. If I do find something I want it is usually too expensive in my opinion. I, for some reason, think that I should be able to purchase an item at 20% the cost. Call it thrifty or crazy, but it has driven me to dislike shopping experiences.
  1. I used to be a stage performer. This was my life, my work, my everything. I love partner dancing to big band music. I did summer theater and college “broadway style” shows. It is weird not performing any more.
  1. I have a new thing for vines. I care about vines. I don’t know why. I find a lot of joy in helping them climb up a trellis or a post. I think we have bought too many for our yard, but I love them. My latest one is a Passion Vine. Ooo, pretty.
  1. I love to play with my kids. They are so funny and creative. They are my best friends. They are forgiving, loving, crazy, silly, wild, sweet, and Christ like.
  1. I got a nose bleed while getting married. I guess I was holding my breath trying to listen to every word and take it all in. I should have just breathed. I’ll never forget my sweet husband’s face when it happened nor the kind patience of everyone waiting for me while I was in the bathroom for a good 15 minutes. That is a long time for people when at a wedding ceremony.
  1. I feel happy when I have a house of order. I am always working towards that goal whether you can tell or not.

3 comments:

Marilee Leishman said...

Oh, I love hearing all about you. It's so fun to get to know you better even when we are so far away. I think I've been tagged a few times. I just haven't taken the time to do it. I will someday!

attack of The Mouse said...

You need an ice machine in your fridge. We have one that makes great crushed ice. You are welcome to come and help yourself. Maybe I'll send some your way.
I like the random things about you. It is fun.

Elder and Sister Allsop 2013-15 said...

I love how you find such joy in the simplist things of life many of which others overlook. It doesn't appear to take much to make you enjoy your day. How long have I known you? Long enough that most of the things you wrote about, I already knew. Keep smiling.