This blog is to help me appreciate every wonderful day I am blessed with and to remember the silly and beautiful moments I have with the people I love most.
It's Jordan and Dannielle Spackman. Well mostly Dannielle. How are you guys? Found you blog and wanted to say hello. Visit our blog sometime jordananddanniellespackman.blogspot.com
Hey Melanie Your a month ahead of me. My due date is August 5th, but this little guy was measuring 2 weeks ahead of my due date, so I'm hoping they will take him early. Hope everything goes alright for you guys. Take care
We are anixously awaiting that Phone Call with good news. That little spirit must be having a hard time saying good-bye in Heaven, but as my mom always said (M's grandmother) "when the apples is ripe, it will drop.) Pray'in for you'all. Grandma
"God planted within women something divine that expresses itself in quiet strength, in refinement, in peace, in goodness, in virtue, in truth, in love.”
7 comments:
Hey Marty and Melanie,
It's Jordan and Dannielle Spackman. Well mostly Dannielle.
How are you guys? Found you blog and wanted to say hello. Visit our blog sometime
jordananddanniellespackman.blogspot.com
Love the pic of Sheri with the kiddos! Only 5 more days... you are in my thoughts. love, mel
Love the pictures. Thinking of you this week. It will be soon. :)
I hope you have that baby here already or soon, we miss seeing you.
Hey Melanie
Your a month ahead of me. My due date is August 5th, but this little guy was measuring 2 weeks ahead of my due date, so I'm hoping they will take him early. Hope everything goes alright for you guys. Take care
No baby yet? You are currently the same number of days overdue as I was the day Lincoln was born. Stubborn little guys, geez.
We are anixously awaiting that Phone Call with good news. That little spirit must be having a hard time saying good-bye in Heaven, but as my mom always said (M's grandmother) "when the apples is ripe, it will drop.)
Pray'in for you'all.
Grandma
Post a Comment