Monday, March 23, 2009

Jetters

Some facts about Jett:

He was rolling over by 5 months
He was weened at 6 months
He was army crawling at 6 1/2 months
He is sitting up at 8 months
I think his eyes are technically brown, but he still has a dark ring of blue around the outside.

He loves to smile and laugh, almost anything makes him laugh.
He will sometimes cross his legs at his ankles when he is laying on his back.
He loves to crawl around and explore (under desks, tables, behind couches, etc.)
He has a kind of whistle went he is concentrating. It is so cute.
He is very loud in the evenings. He loves to yell. In a happy way.
He is so tall.
His grip is so strong that I have a hard time prying his fingers off the skin of my neck.
He goes to sleep on his own.
He loves his baths.
He is very energetic and strong.

That's our Jett! We love him!

4 comments:

Christine said...

And...He is such a delightful, happy baby! I thought of you during the lesson yesterday. Our prayers continue to be with you and your family. What a difficult trial for you to go through. We never outgrow the need for our dear mothers. You are such a strong, faithful woman. I pray for blessings of peace and comfort to attend you each day.

Elder and Sister Allsop 2013-15 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elder and Sister Allsop 2013-15 said...

A great discribtion of Jettie. He is so adorable and content. We enjoyed your visit so much, but wished that it could have been under more favorable circumstances.
We're pray'in for you all.

The Silly Witch said...

I love watching you with your "Jetters." He IS so very cute. May he fill you up with hope and joy!