This blog is to help me appreciate every wonderful day I am blessed with and to remember the silly and beautiful moments I have with the people I love most.
Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Pics from Home
My family and I drove to home to visit my Mother. We stayed two weeks and caught some beautiful pictures. Here are a few that Marty took.
What great shots you got of our beautiful spot in the world. It almost made me homesick, but no chance because we are still getting snow in mid-April. They say Spring is coming, can't wait.
"God planted within women something divine that expresses itself in quiet strength, in refinement, in peace, in goodness, in virtue, in truth, in love.”
4 comments:
Those pictures are so beautiful. Where are you from?
The reflections off of that water are stunning. I would blow those pictures up, frame them and hang them on my wall. Absolutely beautiful.
What great shots you got of our beautiful spot in the world. It almost made me homesick, but no chance because we are still getting snow in mid-April. They say Spring is coming, can't wait.
Love the pictures. I would definately put them on the wall. What a great reminder of home.
Post a Comment