Thursday, April 09, 2009

Sweet Nanna

I feel so blessed to have been able to go home and be with my Mother. She was so kind and patient to put up with my family hanging around and making messes. She is such an inspiration to me. She continues to work, work, work no matter what slows her down. I love you Mom.

Papa and kids
Nanna and family
Nanna and Kids
Papa and Nanna
I did Nanna's hair and it looks so cute!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

Your kids are so big! We've moved back to Houston and would love to get together sometime. We'll be in touch soon! Take care!

Christine said...

What precious pictures and tender memories for you and your children. What cute french braids! Your family continues to be in our prayers.

Asherbie said...

Such beautiful pictures. It's wonderful to see where you came from! :)

Elder and Sister Allsop 2013-15 said...

Pictures are such blessings and more priceless as the days and years go on. Everyone looks so great. I too I'm so glad you were able to spend times back home. Pray'in for you at this time.

Unknown said...

What a blessing to get those moments with your mom. Hoping all is well and praying for your mom. The braids look great.