Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wake Up Jett

Jett has been a joy to raise. He sleeps in, he loves to play with toys by himself and he takes long naps! My favorite part of our day together is when he gets up in the morning. I usually hear him talking on and off for a while and then I go get him (he likes his wake up/alone time - so do I). He always greets me with such excitement and smiles. Yes, yes, my most favorite part of the day.
Look at that smile


3 comments:

Elder and Sister Allsop 2013-15 said...

Awe, Jettie, we are missing out on his growing up so fast days. He looks so cuddlie. I had a couple of kids that would wake up and be content for a long time to talk and play in their cribs, but I also had one or two that would shake the bed immediately upon waking until you got in to pick them up. Perfect timing to have the 3rd. child be content to play in his bed.
Grandma

Natalie said...

So cute! I love it when kids wake up happy--it makes the beginning of a new day so much nicer! What a cute little boy!!

Bree said...

Who could not look at life with a smile on your face when you're greeted with that precious, giggling face every morning?? Mel, I'm very impressed with you video to computer skills!