Sunday, June 28, 2009

Funeral

Here are some pictures of the Funeral.

Casket Spray. We ordered her tropical, bright colored flowers to represent her personality and love for the beach.


Picture of Laura and her sister as cartoon characters.

memorabilia

She was a dancer, performer and peach queen.

She was a USU Aggiet

Pictures

Wedding dress

poem on wreath

Hat Wreath

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Looks like it was beautiful. In that 3rd picture I noticed how much you look like your mom!
PS SOOOO glad to have you home!

Derek and Becca Theurer said...

Melanie--what a beautiful funeral. I love all of the memories you were able to put on display, to share who your mom was. I agree with Deanna, you look so much like your mother.
We can't wait to hang out with you guys again. Welcome back to Texas.

Christine said...

What a beautiful, talented, loved mother. What a wonderful display of her special belongings. You continue to be in our prayers. You have your mother's beautiful eyes.