Thanks to all who helped us stock up for the drive home from Utah; we were able to keep the kids fairly entertained. On the way home however we decided to do things differently. We came home a different way so we could stop at the four corners sight. Not a great idea. Although the experience of us paying 6 dollars to get in, standing on the four corners in the pouring rain, and the desired Navajo taco costing 8 dollars (we didn't get any/too expensive) was memorable it still wasn't worth the longer drive. We also decided to get a hotel along the way instead of driving through the night. Another bad idea. Wow the drive home was long, but I am glad I didn't have to do it by myself. It is nice to be home. I have so many kind friends who have reached out to me and made sure I was ok. Thank you.
Jack being shy. What he doesn't realize is that his cover up for being shy is in fact embarrassing him more. Poor guy.

Yea!

Yea and we're done.

One of the 3 beautiful things we saw on the drive home.
1 comment:
We lived in Blanding, Utah for 2 and 1/2 years. We know the four corners area quite well. I enjoyed the pictures, especially of the beautiful arch. Did you drive through Moab? We are glad you are home.
Post a Comment