This blog is to help me appreciate every wonderful day I am blessed with and to remember the silly and beautiful moments I have with the people I love most.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Brisket
Marty's first brisket from his smoker turned out real tasty. I think he wants to try it again and perfect cooking out the toughness. We had friends over to share the meal with. So proud of you honey!
...mmmm looks good. I like a man in the kitchen. I bet if we put M. and K. in the kitchen together they could make an awfully mean meal. :) Seriously, what do these men NOT do? They are so talented. Love them.
Ooh, so yummy. My dad has a smoker and he likes to smoke it for a few hours and then he finishes it in the oven--he feels like that makes it more tender. Have fun experimenting!
"God planted within women something divine that expresses itself in quiet strength, in refinement, in peace, in goodness, in virtue, in truth, in love.”
2 comments:
...mmmm looks good. I like a man in the kitchen. I bet if we put M. and K. in the kitchen together they could make an awfully mean meal. :) Seriously, what do these men NOT do? They are so talented. Love them.
Ooh, so yummy. My dad has a smoker and he likes to smoke it for a few hours and then he finishes it in the oven--he feels like that makes it more tender. Have fun experimenting!
Post a Comment