Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May Moments

My Ballet Class (minus one) getting ready for their recital. Aren't they so cute!

Photos of my little ballerina






Sprinkler fun

Lunch time at our house.

Jack pretending to take a bite of our family sandwich.

Our Garden in May


Last day of Ballet Class. I let them dress up in what they wanted and they planned what we were to do. Balloons, popcorn and makeup. I will miss them.

3 comments:

Elder and Sister Allsop 2013-15 said...

Finally, I got to see the ballerines. They are oh, so cute. Celie is looking rather professional with her posses.
I loved seeing your garden, unbelieveable.
I'm so glad you posted all of them. The kids are growing so much.
Goodness, I had no idea that Celie's that it was such a nasty injury on Celie's arm.

Asherbie said...

Darling pictures. Celie makes the cutest ballerina. And your garden looks fantastic!

Crystal said...

Callie Misses ballet too. Your ballet pictures are awesome. Celie is growing up way to quick. And those pictures of my cute little Jack is precious.