Wednesday, June 02, 2010

End of Kindergarten

I can't believe it is time for school to be over. Celie has grown so much socially and academically. She wants to be an author and has the personal drive to improve her talents. I am so proud of her. I am also excited to have her home for the Summer. We are enjoying our own "lesson time" at home and of course swimming at the pool (not as academic).

Celie's favorite school work.


Celie and Jack made a play-doe creation and surprised me. It is a sky with white clouds, a sun with yellow sun rays, a deer running and patch of red dirt with worms. I thought it was fairly creative. I don't know what the "snowflakes" are doing, but good none the less.
Jack fell asleep during dinner time - mid chew


He had a work-hard, fun-in-the-sun filled day. The kids work outside with Daddy a lot and it is pool season too. We have too much fun.

This is the favorite "doggy cage" spot. The kids will "lock" themselves up and just giggle and bark. They are hilarious.

No comments: