Celie doing one of her beautiful, on the spot dances.

This handsome smile is what greets us every evening when Daddy comes home, cranks on the music and cuts a rug with the kids. All three kids beg to be swung around by Daddy. I have the best husband in the world. He lives life to the fullest and loves with all his heart. I love you hun.
This handsome smile is what greets us every evening when Daddy comes home, cranks on the music and cuts a rug with the kids. All three kids beg to be swung around by Daddy. I have the best husband in the world. He lives life to the fullest and loves with all his heart. I love you hun.
Celie decided to start doing her own hair. It has been like this for many days now. I am trying to teach her how to match colors and use sparingly, but I think it will just come with practice. She says she feels beautiful. I think she is. I am proud of her being so independent.
This is Jett's Birthday cupcake. What a big boy he is now.
I didn't have a battery charger when we had our good friends the Larsen's over for the 4th of July week end. This is the only picture I took. These kids had so much fun together. They only see each other twice a year at most, but they played together so well like they were together everyday. We went blueberry picking, swimming, to a movie and of course played settlers of catan (one of my favorites). It was a fun holiday. Thanks Larsen's! We love you guys.

4 comments:
Love, love, love Celie's hair. What a great age. And what a patient mom. You guys like Settlers? We should play some time.
What is Settlers? You're go'in have to teach me.
Ya, the hair is a masterpiece. You go girl, Celie.
Congrats, on the cutest baby girl! I wish I could come over and hold her. Love Celie's hair, Karlie does the samething, I wish we lived close. I just know they would be great friends.
Post a Comment